Monday 17 October 2011

WHY DO I FEEL NERVOUS IN FRONT OF THE PUBLIC AND HOW DO I OVERCOME NERVOUSNESS?


One of the reasons why I am very nervous when talk in front is because before this I never gave a speech in public. I’m very afraid of public speaking because it will fear the embarrassment of making mistakes in front of others. Having worry could be the biggest mistake to me. That why I’m very nervous when a talk to my audience. Therefore, I need to be better prepared when asked to give speeches to the public. When nervousness, I will control myself and I put my body in an unusual situation. However, the level of nervousness can be reduced and so too can the lengths of time that I feel nervous. After that, if I nervous, I will think that I’m very confident. In other words if I stand up with the thought that I will pretend that I'm confident, my audience will have the impression that I’m very confident. I’m also will Relax my Body. This is something that I will do before I have to stand up and is another effective technique to help with nerves. Lastly if I nervous, I will Imagine myself at a time that I performed at my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment